Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thy Will Be Done Photographs available

This is the collection of photos I had printed up for display at last night's "Thy Will Be Done" art show in Orange, CA. They are available for purchase for a limited time. Prices range from $100 to $25, depending on size. If you are interested, please contact me for details.
Thanks to everyone that participated & came out!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. For those of you that ordered prints:
    I am waiting on the printer, I'll let you know when I send them out.
    Thanks!
    -K

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
https://www.facebook.com/glitterfist?sk=info